A beef stir fry with vegetables and noodles is delicious in the summer for a few reasons! It’s a light and refreshing meal that won’t leave you feeling too heavy or weighed down in the heat. A stir fry is a quick and easy meal to make after a long, busy day. This dish can be made in a single skillet or wok which means there is less clean-up involved.
Beef supports muscle growth and repair, boosts energy levels, enhances immune function, and promotes overall well-being. The vibrant colors, flavors, and textures of the vegetables add depth to the dish while providing antioxidants and dietary fiber for a healthy digestive system. Indulge in this delectable beef stir fry to enjoy a flavorful and nourishing meal that satisfies both your palate and your nutritional needs.
And there you have it – a tasty and easy Beef and Vegetable Stir Fry Noodles recipe that’s perfect for a quick and satisfying meal. Enjoy!
Beef and Vegetable Stir Fry Noodles
- 250 grams flank steak, sliced thin
- 250 grams stir-fried noodles
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- 1 yellow capsicum, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sesame seeds and sliced green onions for garnish
- Cook the noodles according to the package instructions.
- In a small bowl, whisk together cornstarch, soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Heat a large skillet or wok over high heat.
- Add vegetable oil and swirl to coat the pan.
- Add minced garlic to the skillet and stir for 30 seconds until fragrant.
- Add the sliced beef and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes until browned and cooked through. Remove from the skillet and set aside.
- Add broccoli florets, sliced capsicums, and red onion to the skillet. Stir-fry for 3-4 minutes until vegetables are slightly tender.
- Pour in the sauce and stir until all the vegetables are coated.
- Add the cooked noodles and beef to the skillet with the vegetables and stir-fry for an additional 1-2 minutes until everything is heated through.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and sliced green onions.