Please note that our Sites are under constant development. New services are added frequently and this agreement may, therefore, be modified and updated on an ongoing basis. Please check back to this page regularly.
The Gaggler’s Proprietary Rights
You are responsible for obtaining and maintaining at your own cost all equipment and services needed for access to and use of the Services. When choosing to use our Services you are agreeing to provide and maintain accurate, current, and complete information as prompted by the registration form. In addition, the Services may not be used to:
- Violate local, state, national or international law or regulations
- Transmit any material that is abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, or hateful
- Transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes
- Transmit material containing adware, malware, spyware or software viruses
- Impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity
- Interfere with or disrupt the Services or servers or our networks
Ownership of and License to Use The Gaggler Services
Use of the Services
You shall not:
- License, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, reproduce, distribute, host, or otherwise commercially exploit the Services
- Not use any metatags or other “hidden text” using The Gaggler name or trademarks
- Not modify, translate, adapt, merge, make derivative works of any part o f the Services
- Not use automated or manual software devices or process (including, but not limited to spiders, robots, scrapers, crawlers, avatars, data mining tools)
- Not access the Services to build a similar or competitive website, application or services
Acceptable Use Policy
You are solely responsible for any and all acts and omissions that occur during or relating to your use of the Sites, and you agree not to engage in unacceptable use of the Sites, which includes, without limitation, use of the Sites to:
- Harm or threaten to harm users or members of the general public in any way, or “stalk” or otherwise harass any other person or entity;
- Post or transmit any User Submission that is unlawful, false or misleading, grossly offensive, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- Disseminate or transmit “spam,” unsolicited messages, chain letters, any advertisements, solicitations, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or other unsolicited commercial communication;
- Purchase, sell, or offer to purchase or sell any equity or security or market instrument; provide information designed to manipulate any equity or security or market; or disseminate or transmit any material, non-public information about companies without authorization to do so;
- Collect, use, or store any personally identifiable information about other users, or otherwise violate the personal privacy rights of others;
- Impersonate any person or entity (including a Site agent, user, or moderator), or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, or any other form of solicitation except in areas that are expressly designated by the Sites for such purpose;
- Disseminate or transmit any User Submission that infringes or violates any party’s copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent or other proprietary right; or use or distribute third-party information (whether or not protected as a trade secret) in violation of a duty of confidentiality, fiduciary duty, or similar duty;
- Violate any law (whether local, state, national, or international), whether or not intentionally;
- Forge headers or otherwise intentionally disguise the origin of any content or communication; interfere with or disrupt the Sites, or servers or networks connected to the Sites; or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Sites;
- Post any User Submission related to partisan political campaigning or fundraising.
- Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us;
- Modify, adapt, sub-license, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Sites;
- Obtain, copy, monitor, index or data mine through the use of a robot, spider, any automated device, or any manual process, the Sites or the contents (except as expressly permitted by The Gaggler);
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in the Sites;
- “Frame” or “mirror” any part of the Sites; or
- Engage in any other activity deemed by Gaggler to be in conflict with the spirit or intent of this agreement or that might violate the rights of others or give rise to liability.
You understand that by using the Sites, you may be exposed to content that may offend you or challenge your beliefs. Your remedy is to avoid such content by discontinuing your access.
Content and Non-Endorsement
Copyright Infringement and Trademark Rights.
The Gaggler, the Sites, and all text and images contained on the Sites and in Gaggler products are protected by trademark and copyright law and other applicable laws and are the property of Gaggler Middle East, except as otherwise identified. All copyrights and trademarks not the property of Gaggler Middle East that are used or referred to in the Sites and Gaggler products are the property of their respective owners. Nothing contained in the Sites or other products shall be construed as granting any license or other rights to any copyright, trademark, patent or other property of Gaggler Middle East or any third party, whether by implication, laches, estoppel or explicit grant. Because the content is proprietary, any unauthorized use of materials on the Sites or other products may violate the law.
The Gaggler products, including third party and licensed materials on the Sites, may not be modified, reproduced, republished, retransmitted, or displayed except for personal use. Any use for a commercial or public purpose requires specific written permission from Gaggler Middle East.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. Accordingly, we have a policy of removing User Submissions that violate copyright law, suspending access to the Services (or any portion thereof) to any user who uses the Services in violation of copyright law, and/or terminating in appropriate circumstances the account of any user who uses the Services in violation of copyright law. If you believe a user of the Services is infringing your copyright, please provide us with a written notice for claims of copyright infringement.
Your written notice must include:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the material claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that, under penalty of perjury, the information in the notification is accurate and you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.