Some of the world’s most influential mind-body experts, from Deepak Chopra to Oprah Winfrey, all agree that the power to make your dreams into reality lies within each of us. There may be a rather large “How?” hanging over your head as you contemplate this notion. Through an activity called visualisation. And also, clear intention and focused efforts.
For success with visualisation, you have to be clear about your intentions, believe that it will become your reality, and then take focused action towards making an idea come to life. And it’s not something that happens overnight. No matter what your goals are, how small or how big, a vision board is a great tool to have during your journey.
What Is a Vision Board?
A vision board is a tool used as a roadmap to your success, created with beautiful pictures and no limitation on your imagination. With a collage of images and words representing your deepest desires and goals, you’re sending a message to the universe that you are ready to take action. Think of a vision board as a visual representation of your goals, dreams, and aspirations. It can be a powerful tool to help you manifest your desires and stay focused on what you want to achieve in life.
A vision board is not the same as a mood board. It’s an easy mistake to make. A mood board has its place and is a useful tool used by many for planning purposes in all areas of work and life. Think of a vision board as your life direction in hard copy.
Set It Right
It’s easy to create and fun to use, but let’s be honest, a unique, authentic, and well-thought vision for your life is a prerequisite to creating an actual vision board. You need to know how to make it work for you before you embark on the creative process of putting together your vision board. Then, of course, take action as life unfolds in surprising ways for you to reach your chosen destination.
Here are the steps to create your own vision board:
- Define your goals: Take some time to reflect on your aspirations and the things you want to achieve in your life. Think about one or two areas of your life you really want to change and focus on the words those areas bring to your mind. Write them down in a notebook or journal.
- Gather materials: You will need a board, such as a corkboard or a poster board, and some magazines, newspapers, or printed images that reflect your goals and aspirations. You can also use stickers, markers, and other decorative materials.
- Choose images and words: Look for images and words that represent your goals and aspirations. Cut out pictures, quotes, or phrases that resonate with you. You can also print some affirmations in cute fonts.
- Organize your vision board: Arrange your images and words on your board in a way that makes sense to you. You can organize them by category, such as travel, fashion, wellness, motivation, nutrition, lifestyle, career, health, relationships, or finance.
- Add personal touches: Make your vision board unique by adding personal touches, such as your favourite fonts, colours, affirmations, doodles, polaroids or drawings.
- Display your vision board: Put your vision board in a place where you will see it often, such as your bedroom or office. You can also take a picture of it and set it as your phone or tablet wallpaper, or as a custom-made magnet on your refrigerator. The goal is that you see your vision board daily, and even several times a day.
- Constantly update: Update your vision board regularly as your aspirations change. Celebrate your achievements and keep your vision alive by staying focused on your dreams.
Creating a vision board is a powerful tool for women and men to visualize and manifest their goals and dreams. It can be daunting with the many resources you can use to cut and paste onto your vision board. The secret ingredient to vision boards is to have the right imagery that supports your vision and to create an appealing display you can connect and emote with daily.
For this reason, we love the UAE-made Mira Vision Vision Board Kits, available in separate Female and Male versions, and includes a sturdy white trifold board and over 400 reusable stickers that are gender appropriate and represent transformative words and images to transform your life. From motivational words to hobbies, destinations, affirmations, and much more, you have everything you need to create a vision board that’s unique to you and your goals.
Male Vision Board Kit
Female Vision Board Kit
Art of Manifestation
Many successful celebrities have used vision boards to help them achieve their goals and manifest their desires. Here are a few examples:
Oprah Winfrey: Oprah is a well-known advocate of vision boards. She has talked about using them for many years to help her focus on her goals and aspirations.
Jim Carrey: Jim Carrey is known for writing himself a check for $10 million and carrying it in his wallet as a reminder of his goal to become a successful actor. He also created a vision board with images of himself in successful roles and eventually achieved his goal.
Katy Perry: Katy Perry has talked about creating vision boards to help her stay focused on her goals and aspirations. She has also used visualization techniques to help her prepare for performances.
Beyoncé: Beyoncé has mentioned creating vision boards as a way to help her stay focused on her goals and aspirations. She has also talked about using visualization techniques to help her prepare for performances.
Ellen DeGeneres: Ellen has mentioned using vision boards as a way to help her focus on her goals and manifest her desires. She has also talked about the power of positive thinking and visualization.
These are just a few examples of successful celebrities who have used vision boards to help them achieve their goals and manifest their desires. Creating your vision board with the MIRA Vision Board Kit has never been easier. So, go ahead and start building your roadmap to success!
The Gaggler team is passionate about finding and sharing great products with our readers. We take pride in researching and testing products to find the best of the best, and we only recommend things that we love and think you will, too.