Is 2020 the time for a tech overhaul in your house? If you’re still living in the 20th century when it comes to technology, it might be time to invest in some gadgets to bring you into the not-so-new millennium. In the era of Alexa and Siri, with smart home systems now in fashion, you have no excuse for not being more tech-savvy. From Ariana Grande loving her iPhone to Pharrell scanning his smart watch, celebs know what’s up with tech – and so should you!
From state-of-the-art wireless headphones to help you concentrate at work to fitness watches and wireless chargers, we’ve scoured the net for the latest gadgets and accessories to help ease daily stress and make the little things that much easier.
- BEATS BY DR. DRE – SOLO3 WIRELESS HEADPHONES
- TILE MATE 4-PACK
- ANKER WIRELESS POWERPORT
- FRIDJA POWERFUL HANDHELD CLOTHES STEAMER
- CLICK & GROW SMART GARDEN 9
- APPLE GOLD ALUMINUM CASE WITH SPORT BAND
- URBAN OUTFITTERS CABLE BITE
- SKULL CANDY INDY TRULY WIRELESS EARPHONES
- BLACK+DECKER AIR FRYER
- KIKKERLAND ULTRA BRIGHT SELFIE LIGHT
- KIKKERLAND PHONE TELESCOPE
- AIRFLY WIRELESS TRANSMITTER FOR AIRPODS
- POLAROID LAB PHONE TO POLAROID PRINTER
- OPTOMA ULTRA COMPACT LED PROJECTOR ML750E