Pumpkin Spiced Baked Oats
Capture the essence of fall in Dubai with this autumnal-inspired deliciousness! Not only is this recipe super easy to make, but you can also let the oats bake while you’re getting ready in the morning. This one’s a breakfast no-brainer really.
- 50g oats
- 150ml milk of choice
- 1 scoop protein powder
- 1/2-1 tsp pumpkin spice powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Yogurt for garnish
- Maple syrup to taste
- Mix together all the ingredients in an oven-safe bowl.
- Place oven-safe bowl with oats in an oven or air fryer.
- Bake in an air fryer for 12 minutes at 160ºC (you may need to keep it in the oven slightly longer).
- Top with some yoghurt and maple syrup to taste… and ENJOY!