9 Work Shirts We Love Right Now
1. Pair a pastel top with cream or white trousers for a fresh spring look.
2. Invest in shirt dresses – they can be worn with pointy-toe heels, loafers or as a light coat.
3. Look to cinched-in waists to create a stunning silhouette. Wear with a midi skirt or tailored trousers.
4. Animal print is not just for nights out. Think tiger, cow, leopard, snake or even dog prints for day. Pair with simple black trousers to keep the look sleek.
5. A soft pussy-bow shirt in an unexpected colour like rust or deep jewel tones looks great on its own or under a blazer.
6. Who says you can’t wear pajamas to work? Wear a pajama shirt with black skinnies or tucked into wide-legged trousers for an on-trend twist.
7. Look for interesting yet flattering shapes and details like bow belts that can be tied at the front or back, or batwing sleeves.
8. Give your striped shirts a makeover by investing in bold colour combos like pale pink and deep burgundy.