1. Eklasse Wired Active Noise Canceling Headphones
If you’re looking for a cheaper alternative to some of the bigger bands, this set of noise cancellers will do the trick. They’ve got a depth of 21db and 14 hours of playtime, so you can shut the world out on long-haul flights.
2. AKG Noise Cancelling Headphones
Looking for lightweight, good-quality headphones that are also comfortable to wear and easy to store? Click away.
3. Sony Noise Cancelling Wireless Headphones
These headphones feature a quick-charging rechargeable battery that lasts for up to 30 hours of uninterrupted use and offer superb sound quality no matter where you are.
4. Bose Over the Ear Quietcomfort 25 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones
Designed for Mac users, these have a noise-canceling feature that blocks out all ambient sounds and lets you listen to crisp and powerful audio. It requires less storage space and the ear cups fold up to fit in a small carrying case. AAA batteries give you 30 hours playback.
5. JBL Everest Elite 700 NXTGen Noise-Canceling Bluetooth Around-Ear Headphones
An affordable set of headphones that’ll give you an immersive experience of noise-cancelling, with the ability to control the amount of outside noise to let in. It gives you the power to balance awareness of your surroundings with your listening experience.