Keep your little ones entertained and busy this summer with our hand-picked selection of fun games and activities. On cooler days, bring the fun to your backyard with a game of bubble tennis or keep things sun-safe by solving puzzles and playing colouring games indoors.
1. Get ready for all the LOLs with the Speak Out game.
2. Set up storytelling sessions with Middle Eastern-inspired finger puppets.
3. Gather the kids around for an evening spent colouring and enjoying cookies. This extra-large London colouring poster will also look awesome hanging in the bedroom once completed.
4. A unicorn soft toy will be your little princess’ travel buddy, best friend and comfort toy all wrapped into one.
1. Add a spin to tennis by replacing the balls with bubbles, kept in the air with special tennis rackets. The kids can have all the fun while not getting hurt.
2. Perfect for pretend tea parties indoors and picnics outdoors, this striped tipi tent is a must-have for summer.
3. Let your little one go woosh-woosh on their new three-tiered scooter. Made to suit growing adventurers, this basic scooter with two front wheels and wide based tires will keep them safe while scooting around the neighbourhood.
4. Throw a pool party for your kids and their friends with this rectangular frame pool. Big enough to accommodate 4-6 children, a day out in water will help them stay cool in the summer.